Question for U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen: When Is a Bailout Not a Bailout?
1. Are big banks ponying up billions in bailing out failed banks to grab their assets?
2. What do you mean by "speculation"? What is "rules-based"?
3. If anti-government demonstrations grow, will governments send in the military to suppress them? (Keep an eye on France, after Macron overruled the Parliament and imposed by decree his unpopular pension reform.)
4. From a viewer in Iowa -- Why do Americans seem so complacent?
5. From a viewer in Vancouver, Canada -- What will it take for Canadians to move against our pathetic government?