Friday Questions, on the one-year anniversary of the launch of Russia's Special Military Operation:
1. What is the significance of the U.N. Security Council hearing yesterday on the demand for an investigation of Seymour Hersh's revelations that the U.S. blew up the Nord Stream pipelines?
2. How can we combat media censorship?
3. What is the best-case scenario for anti-war/pro-peace demos?
4. What can be done about the escalation of violence by Israel's Netanyahu regime against the Palestinian population?
5. Where can I find your Daily Update? Recently it has not been available on YouTube.
Video of 2/23 Schiller Institute Conference on the Implications of Hersh's revelations that the U.S. sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines, watch here.